Sunday, June 5, 2011

Customized amulets to offer (plus other specialized services)

Update: I am in the process of working towards bringing a Thai guru monk to Singapore to bless devotees and to offer special services. I am currently planning a trip to Thailand to meet him. Please let me know what sort of special services you require before my trip and what sort of customized amulets you need and I will meet the monk to discuss what can be done. Thanks!

This is just a survey: I need to know what sort of customized amulets you need. As I will be talking to the monk to see if he can make amulets customized just for you. Perhaps on this trip I can bring back some customized amulets on a small scale to let go if you can give me your feedback quickly and before my trip. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment